I'm happy to introduce the new gang management system.
It comes with a ranking system containing 5 ranks:
Rank 3 (Co-Owner)
Owner: Can do everything (Promote to any rank)
Rank 3 (Co-Owner): Can Invite people, Promote people to Rank 2, Kick people, Upgrade gang slots.
Rank 2: Can invite people, Upgrade gang slots.
Rank 1: Upgrade gang slots.
Unranked: Dont have perms to do anything
It detects players that are online and offline. Both of them you can promote/demote, kick or set to leader.
It tells you how many slots you have and how many are taken.
Displays gang name on the top left.
There is also 4 tabs that nobody yet can click, the "Gang Base", "Gang Relations", "Leaderboard" and another one that you cannot see "Announcements"
That's systems that I will be working on in the future.
The plan was to release a gangbase update before this one but I realized that this was a update that needed to be pushed before. However I've gotten really far with the gangbase update and will be spending time on it in the near future.
Have also added fixed the issue where it stated that a cop was impounding a vehicle while medics where doing so (Thanks to Ashley for reminding me).
What I will be working on now:
- Making cop more interactive. I currently don't feel that there is any fear in Takistan, the only fear anyone have is losing their current gear while everything else is safe (Houses, gangbases etc.) .
- While doing so being a bigger part of the blufor faction, to build up their faction to be more formal (outside of game) but also being able to adapt the correct systems and sops around the new updates that are coming.
- More mod-updates, Josh have made some amazing stuff that I haven't been able to push yet. I also want to skin more things since I believe the looks of cars and uniforms have a big part in Takistan
- Bug fixes, I have a long list of bugs I needs to fix.
- Want to go over the equipment used by both Cops and Rebels/Terrorist/Civilians. To change the way certain interaction happens (Major crimes, gun fights etc.)
- Possible adding of modpacks to approve point mentioned above.
So I basically want to improve the basic gameplay of the server, since I do believe there is areas where there is lacking overview on how things are running.
Have fun and I hope to see you around