So im not making this thread to demand stuff for the server because it won't get anywhere but these are some idea's as me and some of the boys have been playing exile for the past week and enjoyed it.
- Starting out - Players just joining don't want to grind out currency, so what you can do is set out and starting money for players to come into as that will attract players outside the community, 25k - 50k is a good start, means you can manage your money at the start, so you can get to the traders with your money get a goodish loadout and a car to start grinding out some mission to get more money to build a base.
- Loot spawns - Custom loot scripts defiantly need to be looked at as of right now, its pretty hard to get a medium > good load out without riding a bike up to the airfield for good loot which means 90% of players will be there and it will be a fuck fest, nothing too op where you can spawn and get decked out as you need to go to missions and get the good loot.
- missions - for any good exile server need to be good missions and that mean AI need to be good but not to good where you can't win.
- Mods - The map isn't that good currently as most exile players look to play at cherno for the DayZ nostalgia feeling of back in the days
Weapon mod packs are a good start to look at, just make sure all weapons can be customised and have scopes and silencers or people will complain
Clothing mod packs- a Vast majority want to look cool at the same time as owning people so custom uniforms are cool (Just don't add peoples gang clothing in as who the fuck wants a bright blue and pink uniform in a forest?)
Extended base mod is good to help people build cool bases and gives it more functionality
Custom hud to display you currency and name and stuff like that.
- Respect system - Add some sort of karma system so when you got the traders you can't just go and buy a AS50 when you've just started, you got to grind a little bit to get the good stuff <3
- Chernogosk is the best map for exile in my opinion as everyone knows it and can be played well for exile which malden isn't played alot and its way too big, 13km map and just not alot of exciting things like airfields and MB's
these are idea's so hopefully they will be looked at <3